10.25.2005

Treadmill & the Beast

So i WOKE up (WIde Freakin AWAKE) at 4 this morning -shit happens you know soo my insane lil head thought "What the fuck lets go work out!" and my body debated this til about 5:15 am when i actually got up and went. And damn it all if i wasnt lucky enough to get onto a tred mill that was next to a section of mirrored wall that jutted out so i had a side angle view of myself. It was like being caught in the bermuda triangle of gym equipment, seeing myself red, panting, sweat streaming down my face, ridiculously pathetic running speed and form, messed up ponytail and flab flopping all around and all the while KNOWING that THIS is what EVERYONE behind me was SEEING TOO!!!!! i am soo thankful that there is not a huge 5:30 workout crowd (go figure!!) and hence my disgusting self did not burn many eyes this morning. (plus i was only bobbing around like a lame fool for 23 mins -i rushed to the back of the gym after that ordeal to shrink my ass on the elliptical stair master machine thing) In order to make up for my grotesque work-out image, I am extra cute and adorable in my brown boots, jeans and lil brown t-shirt with the side tie. Oh and i almost forgot the extra crusty, lovely wavy hair (excellent armor against any fashion nay-sayers)
Despite some major physical exhaustion this morning, I still have plenty of energy to HATE HATE HATE my new space heater. I AM MAD AS HELL AND NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE! damn thing is getting returned tonight!!! (public service announcement: avoid the ones with thermostats. just trust me on this)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home