10.18.2005

God enough for YOU???

I have been contemplating my own omnipotence lately (all -knowing, all-seeing all-powerfulness) and have after careful consideration of all the evidence i have no choice but to conclude that Yes Yes I AM OMNIPOTENT!!!
I kickass at this.
I got this bag for $40 in a lovely blue color i have been lusting after for months.
i knew without being told that jennifer selected mariah carrey "Shake it off" as her ringtone
and here is the last bit of unrefutable evidence :
CANCER
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Today is an excellent opportunity to make a gamble on someone feeling the way you think he or she truly feels. Your intuition about a person's desires and accomplishments are so accurate, it will be as if you had inside information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home