11.09.2005

Avon Calling. . .




A
picture is worth a thousand (vietnamiese) words. Definitly check out this site. Despite the lanuguage barrier i have no doubt that you will all understand PERFECTLY!I dont think there is a more hilarious montage of make-up gone bad in the world. The sweetest part is that they all had stylists and make-up artists and agents and managers and hairdressers and shit to achieve this look. And before you all go crazy and start endorsing that fresh clean, all natural LOOK -make-up was invented for a reason. To cover the ugly outside of us all. This reminds me of the a photo shoot of me and carol. Think Alexis Vogel, think hot location (my bedroom), celebrity photographer (Amy) and it was a SCENE to remember (am so going to upload those pics here when i get home).
I know i promised halloween pics but i was soo exhausted after my day yesterday (work, gym, shower, voting, gettin dinner and hanging with kt for fresh GG) that i couldnt handle the scanning demands last night. Will get on it while i hunt for shots of me and carol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home