11.08.2005

You Don't Even KNOW. . .




Such a freakin hassle for me to post halloween pics -I have been trying and trying. Server is so freakin slow at work that it doesnt want to take the pics from flickr and post them. I haven't give up but i totally reached my frustration level for the day. . . maybe tomorrow will be another story -at the very least i will throw down the link to them all on flickr. i know the obvious question is: "Why isnt the link here NOW??" well cause stupid me i thought that pics would upload faster from photoshop and look better -LIES all LIES straight scanning was the way to go so only half have made it up. I will try not to drop dead from gorging myself at kts tonight so i have some energy to get this all done tonight. I think to make up for my ire this morning, the universe decided to be kind and made the last third of my burrito from Baja all steak. it was freakin great!!! I do loves me the meats soo soo gooood. Don't Forget: VOTE today!! i know it isnt the most exciting election this time around but it is the only way i have of sticking it to the man (well in this case the terminator) I am reading THIS now and finding it just hilarious. I am in such a reading phase lately. Must be the cold weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home